African Budget Safaris and Tours from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Join us on an African Safaris holiday from Durban for an adventure trip like no other! Book a Safari Tour in your budget with Tim Brown Tours for an amazing experience.
We are specialists in our field and focus our energies on one province in order to maximize our clients experience.
One of our motto’s is “It is better to focus in one area of operation and get it right consistently, then to spread your wings to wide and lose quality by offering more than you can handle.”
We feel that specializing is the best way to ensure quality! If you focus on one area of operation you can become the best in the area. Our TripAdvisor reviews show this has worked for us and we wish to continue progressing for the sake of ours clients experience!
Choose from a selection for Safaris and Tours from the list below.
1. Durban day and overnight Safaris to Africa’s oldest proclaimed Big 5 national park, Hluhluwe Imfolozi game reserve as well as smaller reserves nearer to Durban.
2. Durban day and overnight Tours to the incredible Drakensberg Mountains, focusing on the scenery, gentle hiking and San-Rock Art. (Click here to read more…)
3. Anglo-Zulu Battlefield Tours from Durban which cover more of the deep history of Durban and KwaZulu Natal.
4. Cultural Tours to Zulu cultural villages, Townships and City Tours.
5. Our Tours and Safaris cover the two oldest World heritage sites in South Africa. The Drakensberg “Ukhahlamba” and St Lucia “Isimangaliso Wetland Park”
Further details on frequently asked questions or our terms and conditions can be found on the below links.