Hluhluwe Imfolozi ‘Big 5’ Game Reserve, Durban Day Safari Tour
Experience our adrenaline-gushing wildlife safaris to Hluhluwe Imfolozi ‘Big 5’ Game Reserve organized by Tim Brown Tours. A Hluhluwe Safari is your best chance of seeing some of the ‘Big 5’ near a big City like Durban.
The region of Durban, KwaZulu-Natal boasts some splendid Safari game reserves and big 5 safari national parks. Located at a distance of merely 2.5 hours drive from Durban, the Hluhluwe Imfolozi game reserve offers a world of wilderness where an enriched variety of fauna lives together in harmony with nature.
The Hluhluwe game reserve harbors the famous BIG 5 of wildlife-Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and Elephant, offering a dream adventure for any wildlife enthusiast.
Imagine witnessing the King of the Jungle the Lion basking in sunlight, a herd of grand “Tuskers” passing you with a royal indifference or a leopard hunting its prey- these are some mind-numbing sights offered by any African Safari.
Be a part of this by signing up for our customizable Durban Day Safaris from Tim Brown Tours. Click to book you Hluhluwe safari now!
The Hluhluwe Imfolozi game reserve is malaria -free zone and is very popular among a lot of tourists.
Book our Safari Tour now and get ready for a fantastic adventure!
Go through our client TripAdvisor reviews for some better insights.
The ‘Big 5’ of Hluhluwe Imfolozi game reserve on our Durban safaris.
Hluhluwe Game Reserve Safari – Itinerary
Schedule of our Hluhluwe game reserve day safari tour:
- We will pick you from your respective lodgings in Durban for your guided tour to the Hluhluwe Imfolozi game reserve.
- Tim brown offers a stylish an 8-seater Ford Tourneo and Ford Everest, fully air-conditioned giving you utmost comfort. Our well-qualified and trained guides know the nitty-gritty details of this reserve and would inform you with some amazing facts associated with this enthralling world of wilderness.
- We enter through the Eastern Gate- Nyalazi but that can change if there is a better possibility of wildlife viewing from other entrances. Our well-trained guides have the knowledge about the specific behavior of these species, and hence, can help in experiencing a better wildlife expedition.
- As soon as you enter, our tour guides will inform you about the lifestyle of different species living in the bush. The White Rhino is the star attraction, and the reserve has the highest population of these species in the world.
- Lunch at either Hilltop camp or the Centenary center.
- The tour continues after lunch and game viewing for the Big 5 continues. You can also spot animals like Giraffe, Zebra and a wide range of antelopes, as soon as you enter the lush green African bushes on this enthralling South African Safari.
- On your way back, you can put up any questions you might have about the reserve and our guides would love to answer all your queries with a well-informed approach.
- On your return, you will have a big smile on your face and an exciting experience to cherish for a lifetime.
The Hluhluwe game reserve safari with Tim Brown Tours takes you for an enthralling game viewing experience and on an amazing wildlife drive through diverse landscapes. We offer you customized packages under a very reasonable price range.
A package for a minimum of 2 clients costs R1950 per person. Group bookings are also available on demand.
Solo traveler rate: R3500
Additional charges for Lunch.
Mineral water would be provided.
Book your Hluhluwe safari Tour Now!